Nordic Wittgenstein Review (NWR) publishes original contributions on all aspects of Wittgenstein's thought and work. Each issue includes an invited paper, a peer-reviewed articles section, an archival section or an interview, as well as a book review section. The journal is published by the Nordic Wittgenstein Society (NWS).
- Deadline for Vol. 5 / No. 2: Jan. 31, 2016, Publ. Dec. 2016
- Deadline for Vol. 6 / No. 1: Aug. 31, 2016. Publ. June 2017
- Deadline for Vol. 6 / No. 2: Jan. 31, 2017. Publ. Dec. 2017.
*SPECIAL ISSUE 2015*: Wittgenstein and Forms of Life, eds. Eds Daniele Moyal-Sharrock, Sandra Laugier and Piergiorgio Donatelli
NB: Due to compatibility issues with Internet Explorer, we recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox on this site.
(Forthcoming) VOLUME 5 / NUMBER 2 (2016)
This issue will be published in December 2016.
The submitted articles in this issue are open for comments for three weeks in our PREPRINT OPEN REVIEW.
We invite comments on the contents of our forthcoming issue. Our hope is to engage the community in a process of collaborative review, with the aim of enhancing the scholarly value of the contributions.
The final versions of these articles and the remainder of the content will be published in December 2016.
Registered readers can use the comment function in this platform. You can also comment on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/nordicwittgensteinreview, or by e-mail to the authors.
Open Review Guidelines
1. In your comment, please refer by section and page number, e.g.: "Sect. 2 [Title], p. 7", or by quoting the passage commented upon.
2. We seek constructive commentary and criticism which may help the author improve the text. The comment field is moderated by the editors.
3. Please do not cite the Pre-print versions elsewhere. These are works in progress. Publication December 2016 (Open Access, print later). (In urgent situations, refer to as forthcoming, Nordic Wittgenstein Review Vol. 5 (2) 2016, Pre-print version November 2016, www.nordicwittgensteinreview.com [date of download].)
Table of Contents
Section i: Articles
Section iv: Book Reviews